Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bleaching .. Confusing ..

My hair ....
from purple turns into red color...
soon it will turns into brown color ...

After Malaysian studies yesterday,
i'm having a complicated feeling,
at beginning of the evening,
after i know something else,
i felt more confusing and complicated...

Now i'm just like stand in between
Joy and Sorrow
I can't made a decision ....
i do not know how and what i'm gonna to do...

Who can share his/her feeling with me?
Nobody... not even my family members can understand me well...
Why i need to made my self fall in a situation like this?
Don't question me like this,
If you know what a friends means ,
then you probably now what to do....

================================================================

For me, hoping is just dreaming,
even your best friend will just sarcastic on you,
Is true , don't try to correct me...
Just do it if yo are hope for something,
We would never know there will be a next chance waiting for you or not..



Conclusion for today:
What the hell am i actually writing for?
I'm childish =)

No comments:

Post a Comment