Tuesday, January 19, 2010

i want fun !!!

very appriciately,
i go qiant find jobs with 38 po XD
afterall only fill form and wait call,
this let me know about the chances are very low><

nvm lar, go lunch more important ~
we moved to hometown,
look at the menu, duno wanna choose which dish>w<
2 of them said wan try stick , rm15.90++ ea me also folo lo since i not yet decide~

pui ! not nice de, got many oil and fat!
the potato and the salad also ma ma dei ==
waste money again =w=
but lucky got a cup of green apple green tea let me feel sweet >< stay at home very sienz ==
every wednesday wait blaze come my home play, others days really beh tahan ==

haiz...
but i heard they all off at sundays [GG] got time can wet togather jor wakaka! got go where rmb call me or via sms, me really free ~~

1 comment:

  1. 38po...??saying me ???

    i so sorry with the stick...
    but last time i eat..is quite nice and very different v this...
    sorry TT plz forgive me


    [S]now-莹

    ReplyDelete